Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Stitch Fix

I got my first Stitch Fix Friday, along with my Mynt Box. I think I'm going to fall in love with Stitch Fix. What they do is, you answer a million questions about size and style. It costs you $20.00 for them to ship you the box. If you decide to buy something, that $20.00 becomes a credit. Example, if you like a top that comes in your box that is $30.00 and you decide to keep just that item, it's only $10.00. If you decide to keep all 5 items you get 25% off everything. Here is what I did not keep.

I really did like this top, however, it was not in my price range $$


 This is the dress I decided to keep, I would have probably just walked by this dress in a store, but when I tried it on it fit perfect and looked amazing! 
&& after you try on everything you have 3 days to take it to the post office in this pre-paid mailing bag!  

My next Stitch Fix will be coming just in time for my birthday! 

xojackijo

No comments:

Post a Comment