Last night I made the quickest, most delicious dish.
I really kind of threw these things together. So, don't hate me because I do not know measurements.
- I used wheat linguine noodles, and started cooking those in my pasta boat.
- While those were cooking, I put a tablespoon of butter in a large saucepan and threw in leftover shrimp I've had in my freezer. You will need about 2 cups? I did about 4... I went a little crazy.
- When those were almost done, I added 1 cup of frozen peas.
- After the noodles are done, I added them into the skillet.
- I finished the dish off with parsley, oil, and pepper.
The whole process took about 15-20 minutes! And it was amazing