Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Leave In Conditioner

Time to discuss my favorite hair care product. Redken's smooth down butter treat leave in conditioner. I love this stuff so much that I had to share it with all of you. I apply this conditioner 2-3 times a week, because I need it. I'm sure most of you can get away with once a week. I normally do this in the shower while I shave my legs. I'm sure you know how to apply conditioner, but here is how I do it. 




  1. If you are doing this out of the shower make sure to sponge up the water so you aren't leaving a mess everywhere. If you are in the shower, just rinse it out a bit.
  2. This is how much I apply to the top of my head and the bottom of my hair.
  3. Just cover the top of your head and massage the scalp.
  4. Apply more conditioner into your hand and cover the bottom of your hair. Tie your hair in a pony tail and leave it. It says to leave in for 5-15 minutes, it's ok to leave it on longer. Sometimes I forget it's on my head.

Here is what the conditioner looks like. I know Redken products can be a little pricey, but this one is worth it! It leaves my hair so smooth. If my hair is a tangled mess(which is normally is) and I put this on it combs out like butter. 



What is your favorite leave in conditioner?

xojacki

No comments:

Post a Comment