Wednesday, March 20, 2013

what's for dinner? cheeseburger casserole

If you didn't think you could mix cheeseburger and a casserole, you would be wrong! YOU CAN


Recipe

2 cups rotini pasta
1 cp chopped scallions
garlic powder
1 lb of ground deer meat(you can use beef)
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp tomato paste
28 oz diced tomatoes
2 tbsp mustard
grated cheddar cheese
1/4 c chopped dill pickles

350 degrees for 20 minutes


  • Cook your meat, I use my micro cooker to cook my meat. 
  • Then, I use my pasta boat to cook my noodles. 
  • While my noodles are cooking I sprinkle some garlic powder onto my meat.
  • Pour your tomato paste, diced tomatoes, scallions, mustard, pickles, and meat into a big bowl. 
  • After the noodles are done mix everything together in the bowl. 
  • Pour your mix into a 9X12 dish.
  • Sprinkle cheese on top
  • Bake for about 15-20 minutes! Delish.
Hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment