If you didn't think you could mix cheeseburger and a casserole, you would be wrong! YOU CAN
2 cups rotini pasta
1 cp chopped scallions
1 lb of ground deer meat(you can use beef)
salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp tomato paste
28 oz diced tomatoes
2 tbsp mustard
grated cheddar cheese
1/4 c chopped dill pickles
350 degrees for 20 minutes
- Cook your meat, I use my micro cooker to cook my meat.
- Then, I use my pasta boat to cook my noodles.
- While my noodles are cooking I sprinkle some garlic powder onto my meat.
- Pour your tomato paste, diced tomatoes, scallions, mustard, pickles, and meat into a big bowl.
- After the noodles are done mix everything together in the bowl.
- Pour your mix into a 9X12 dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes! Delish.
Hope you like it!