Saturday, March 2, 2013

Target Haul

Let me just start by saying that I don't normally shop at Target because I have a Walmart that is closer. However, today, I made the trip to Target thanks to my favorite site Ebates.com who sent me a $10.00 gift card. My boyfriend also had a few gift cards to Target he gave me! Here are my purchases. 



  • I have a huge list of fashion clothes and accessories to buy, I was able to check "big black belt" off my list. It will go perfect with a fall dress I have. $16.99
  • I got my hair cut and layered recently, and my hair feels amazing. So, to keep it that way I'm trying out Tresemme Platinum Strength Heat Protect Spray. $4.39
  • I have more layers to give my hair more volume, so I needed a new round brush by Conair. It doesn't give me a size, but it's medium. $9.99
  • Lastly, these earrings were not on my list, but I saw the color and had to have them. The color says pink, but it's more of a coral. $7.99


Happy Saturday 

xojacki

No comments:

Post a Comment