Sunday, March 3, 2013

Looks: Pink Leopard

Last night I celebrated a girlfriend's birthday with a big group of girls. It was such a fun night, and a great excuse to let loose. We danced the night away. Here is what I wore!



  • Boots: Dolce Vita from Target
  • Top: Forever21
  • Jeans: Charlotte Russe



This is a shot of my jewelry I wore, and my coral nails.

  • My Hello Kitty watch was a Christmas gift a million years ago, do not remember where it came from. My pink bracelet was a Christmas gift this year, also.
  • The left ring it from Sally's for $2.00
  • The right, first ring "spoon ring" was my grandmothers. I really believe it was made from a spoon because it is definitely homemade. I would love to try and make one someday.
  • My opal ring was a birthday gift from my boyfriend couple years ago. He went to Jared's 




Picture of my girls Ashlee & Kasey. You can sort of see my coral eye shadow, coral lips, and coral earrings. If you want to know how I did my eye makeup please comment below and I will do a tutorial.

xojacki

No comments:

Post a Comment