Friday, March 29, 2013

what's for dinner? shrimp linguine

Last night I made the quickest, most delicious dish. 


I really kind of threw these things together. So, don't hate me because I do not know measurements. 


  1. I used wheat linguine noodles, and started cooking those in my pasta boat.
  2. While those were cooking, I put a tablespoon of butter in a large saucepan and threw in leftover shrimp I've had in my freezer. You will need about 2 cups? I did about 4... I went a little crazy.
  3. When those were almost done, I added 1 cup of frozen peas. 
  4. After the noodles are done, I added them into the skillet.
  5. I finished the dish off with parsley, oil, and pepper.
The whole process took about 15-20 minutes! And it was amazing

Happy Cooking.












No comments:

Post a Comment