Wednesday, August 1, 2012

my week so far.

Hola people! Last night I got my butt to work and make some more necklaces and dabbled in making a few rings. (I don't know if I like them, hopefully someone will buy one)


My boyfriend and I live in a 2 bedroom apartment so we don't have a lot of room. So I just turned on Craft Wars and make these on our bed! While I was making these my boyfriend came walking in with these!

He got these specific ones because blue is my favorite color. I gave them a little trim and put them in a vase that my grandmother gave me. more on that

Monday morning I was so happy to see balloons in the sky. I'm like a little kid when I see them. They used to take off at my parents house when I was young, so they come with good memories. I went on a venture to take some pictures.



These were all taken with instagram (missjackib)
  







No comments:

Post a Comment