How I made it:
- I cooked hamburger meat first. I always use my micro cooker.
- Then I used my pasta boat to cook my jumbo shells. I made 14.
- While my shells were cooking I added my taco seasoning to my meat. I make my own taco seasoning(TOP SECRET) you can use any store bought kind.
- Next, I added 1/2 a cup of cottage cheese into the meat mix. (healthier than cream cheese)
- I stuffed the shells with the meat mix. I put them in a tiny casserole dish. 7X11?
- I topped them with salsa and taco sauce. Covered it with tin foil and put it in the oven. 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Added taco cheese on top, uncovered it and cooked for another 10 minutes.
- Chopped up some green onions and ate it with a little low fat sour cream!
It does take some time to make it. I think next time I will prepare it on the weekend and freeze it for the week!