Tuesday, October 23, 2012

my birthday

Yesterday was my birthday. I decided to take the day off work. It really was a relaxing, beautiful day. I watched Glee all morning and made some coffee.




I wanted to make pancakes, but didn't have syrup, so I saved it in a ketchup container to eat later.




my boyfriend gave me the best birthday present a 25 year old girl could ask for




I also went a fetched my new car




On my way to get my car at my grandparents, I got the call my grandfather had passed away. He had been in a nursing home for sometime now. He is now in a happier, more beautiful place. I will miss him forever

1 comment:

  1. Aww. I’m sorry about what happened to your grandfather. But, it was still your special day. I’m sure all he wanted is for you to celebrate your day with a smile. =) Your new car is really nice and chic, Jacki. I love its color and its simple appearance. I think you’re going to have a great time with this gorgeous thing. =) Hmm. If you don’t mind, may I ask if it was your grandparents’ birthday gift?

    Erwin Calverley

    ReplyDelete