Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Nails

Good rainy morning. The start of my nail collection from Amazon came in the mail Monday, so I decided to do my nails last night with my new bows! I made an impromptu trip to Walgreens last night to get some new polish colors. I picked up these two Loreal colors

These colors are amazing, also, I loved the brush. They aren't the typical round brush, they are flat and nail shaped. Perfect. Royalty Reinvented & Crazy for Chic

Here is what I came up with


I will be doing a video of all my new nail accessories when I get them all. If you have any nail ideas, let me know! 



xojackijo

1 comment:

  1. Your naildesign is stunning! Love the combination of the different colors and the cute bow detail! Wow!

    Hope you visit me on my blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.com

    ReplyDelete