Friday, March 30, 2012

whats for dinner? - lasagna rolls

tonight for dinner I tried something I have never made before. I cannot remember where I got this recipe from, but it turned out better than I thought. 



you will need:

  1. 3 frozen chicken breasts
  2. 1 c. mozzarella cheese
  3. 1/2 c. feta cheese
  4. 1/4 c. parmesan cheese
  5. 1/4 c. milk
  6. I could fit 8 lasagna noodles in my pan
  7. and as much spaghetti sauce as you like. (I don't like much, my boyfriends like a lo)
how to make it:

I cooked my lasagna noodles in a pasta boat (I'm that person that will buy anything from an infomercial)  and I cooked my chicken in my micro cooker. I actually cooked my chicken first so it gave it a chance to cool down so I can chop it. then in a bowl stir together the mozzy, feta, parm cheese, and milk. lay down a noodle and put your mixture on top. then roll it up! after I made them all and put them in my pan I baked them for 10 minutes on 400 degrees. we topped it with more sauce, red pepper, and parmesan cheese. 

YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment