Wednesday, May 16, 2012

things I want/need

Lately it feels like topic of conversation is always money. I have decided I need to win the lottery. I know that would make my life easier. I compiled a list of things I want/need right now, this list would go away quick if I would just get lucky.

Fell in love with the Kia Soul. Plus, this color is called 'Alien'

The Instax Mini 25

Ray Ban Clubmasters

Everything from elf

THESE!


I want to buy land so bad! I want to have a house and a yard. My dad is in construction and he has built houses for my brothers and now I want one. I'm impatient sometimes and I want this to happen NOW! 


I don't have a picture for this one, but I have been having a tattoo itch. I get one every 2 years and I'm due. I know what I want, I just don't know where to put it... hmm

Some of these are more important than the others and I realize that. I just have to win that lottery, and I WILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment