Monday, May 21, 2012

zZz

Let me just start by me venting about how exhausted I am. I had a very productive/fun weekend, but I did not get enough sleep in the process. Friday was too much fun. I went out for margaritas with a couple girlfriends. We started at 5pm. DO NOT DO THIS! I love these girls, even though one of them is running away from us to another state. WAH!

We also saw fireworks from the minor league baseball field that is close by. I have a love/hate relationship with fireworks. They are pretty to look at, but I don't like the loud booms. I believe Kasey said "you squirmed like a little girl" 

Yes, I did wear this downtown Des Moines and yes I am posing that a real cowgirl. Success!

Saturday was party day again, sadly I did not participate. 

After the graduation party I had to make a run to Hobby Lobby and Walmart. I almost fell asleep in the jewelry section. I did get everything I needed, this usually doesn't happen.



This is what my Saturday night looked like.
 Full of making things and cake in a cup 

Sunday was another fabulous/tired day. I got to hang out with my nephews all day. They were very good boys, but they can wear me out quickly. 


I did get started on my tote designs and finished some necklaces Sunday night.


I'm even more tired writing all this. I'm going to go home and going straight to bed. I'll leave you with this. BONUS! My mother sent me this picture, the fern I got her looks pretty next to her flowers.




No comments:

Post a Comment