Monday, January 21, 2013

A Haunted House

My two girlfriends and I always try to get together once a month. We are busy adults now and makes it harder to get together. We went and saw the new movie A Haunted House, it was hilarious. I like the Wayans Brother's movies. The only thing I can't get over was how many kids were in the movie. There were probably 8-9 kids. The youngest was a little girl who was probably 2 years old. It's a Rated R, sex, drugs, cursing movie. Why on Earth would people bring your kids to the movie. There was a mother was 4 kids that were under 10 years old. They were saying how funny it was. We could not believe it. I wanted to smack that mother. Eh, anyways, good movie. After the movie we went to La Casa and out for drinks. Love my girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment