Tuesday, January 15, 2013

beauty day

Bringing you up to speed here. Sunday is always my beauty day. It just makes me feel good to "clean myself up"


On "Sunday Beauty Day" I always start with my Freeman Clay Mask, which can be bought at Walgreen's  Then I use my Aria Clarisonic brush with my Yes To Carrots exfoliating cleanser. (on a normal day I use my Cetaphil face wash) After I wash I use Neutrogena treatment pads, which I only use once a week because it is so strong. Then, I use the pink bottle which contains Witch Hazel that I use for a toner. I buy it in a big bottle that I get from Amazon. My favorite part is next my St. Ives collagen elastin facial moisturizer. THIS LOTION. I will never by another face lotion again. Finally, at night I have been putting on Nivea sunkissed radiant skin. Trying to get my tan on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment