Friday, April 13, 2012

lists and gems

I have a million lists going right now, and to be honest I feel like I can't keep up. 

They are as follows


  • Must do! (talk to landlord, send netflix, print pictures, car insurance etc...)
  • Golf clubs I want
  • Crafts
  • List (includes groceries and/or beauty products)
  • shopping order (my cart is full on almost every clothing website you can think of) - Up next Victoria's Secret
there are not enough hours in the day and not enough money in my bank! 




On a happier, more fun note I got these gems from my grandmother Thursday. She really is the best grandma in the world!

      this one is my great-grandma's


Also, yesterday my dad called and said to stop by the house to get chili he made. ELK CHILI! No cooking for me. Double bonus, I got to see my kitty.




No comments:

Post a Comment