Tuesday, April 17, 2012

why I get up in the morning

Good day everyone! this post isn't all the exciting, however it's important... so read it dangit. I have been (trying) to get myself healthy. mind/body/soul.
this is the hardest thing to do, ever. so I have compiled a list to remind myself how good life can be!  


10 reasons I get up in the morning.

1. God is good & I feel blessed everyday. my family is all healthy and my friends are amazing people
2. to get my first hug from my boyfriend. It's sappy, but I have found the love of my life! <3
3. to make that money $$
4. try and live a healthy lifestyle
5. to feel the first smile of the day
6. to do something
7. another step toward a goal. whatever that goal may be, I try and take a step. they're usually baby steps
8. I try to be the best person I can be, but let's be honest. It is the hardest thing to do... being good is not easy
9. for picture perfect moments like this one
(this picture is of warren county water tower) instagram missjackib

No comments:

Post a Comment