Thursday, April 26, 2012

long blog.

hello friends! it has been over a week since my last post. (oops!) 
I have an excuse though, I've been sick... :( Don't worry, I am getting better. 

  • First, I would like to share with you a project I am slowly doing. I am converting my recipes from my little box to a binder. I have too many and my box is overflowing. My binder isn't pretty, but it gets the job done!




  • Secondly, I got a free tote (Victoria's Secret addict) soo cute! 
  • The little town I am from has started their "farmers market" once a week. Which means you can bring any foods you grow, anything you make, or whatever you want to sell. So a few gals from my work are going to buy a table and sell things! I decided to make a few necklaces...
... I ordered material from Hobby Lobby, and these are my goodies. including bubble wrap I had a blast popping. I will let you know how those turn out! 
  • Found this little gem on a trip to Goodwill. Not sure what I will do with it, but I couldn't pass it up. Suggestions would be lovely.
  • Bonus, everyone kept telling me how long my hair has gotten last week! It's always thrown up in a pony tail during the work week so I haven't noticed how long it has gotten. 

So happy to catch everyone up. I will be HOPEFULLY be doing some gardening and crafting this weekend. 

--Until we meet again! 




No comments:

Post a Comment