Sunday, April 15, 2012

a special weekend

Friday, such a blah day that I don't even need to go into details about it. However, the day redeemed itself with a flower manicure! 






Saturday, was to be an exciting day. My best friend and old roommate was coming to town. It has been almost a year since I have seen her. It did bum me out I had to wake up to fog basically leaking through my window.




There were four of us and we had such a fun day shopping and laughing. I was sad to see her go 
:( 
We all got some really cute stuff. I usually prefer to shop by myself, but it was a blast to shop with the group! 

These are my purchases
(skirts are from Wet Seal & the dress is Forever21)
bought




Today (Sunday) I got up and did some picking up around the apartment and made a trip to Walmart. The best time to go is in the morning when NO ONE is there. I picked up some beauty supplies that I'm going to try! Also, picked up stuff to make this...


How to make:
1 rectangle of fat free cream cheese
a pint of fat free cream
5 small dill pickles
6 slices of ham (brand deli fresh is the best)
It is about 127 calories for 1/2 c. 
I eat mine with celery, but let's be honest it is much better with Club crackers

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment