Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fail: Sponge Nails

Ok, girls, we have to talk. I'm sure you've heard or seen pictures of "sponge nails" or  "ombre nails" In case you haven't. I love the idea of it. Well, I went ahead and tried it...

I picked out my colors and applied my nail hardener. 
(Sally Hansen: 160 Hard- Core Party, Maybelline Color Show: 410 Impeccable Greys)

I applied my colors on the sponge...


Then, it failed. Horribly... 

 I am really disappointed that this did not work. I don't know how they do it, but it did not work for me. Here are some reasons why it didn't work. 

  1. First, it's a sponge it's going to absorb liquid quickly. I couldn't keep up with applying. 
  2. You need to add a lot of polish to the sponge in order to really see the color. I cherish my nail polish and don't want to waist it. 
  3. It is very messy.. enough said. 
All in all, I would say this does not work for me. Have you successfully done this before? If so please comment below and tell us how you did it! Good luck.

xojacki

No comments:

Post a Comment