Monday, February 11, 2013

Good Morning, Bright Eyes

I hope you've had your coffee already. I know I'm going to need it today! I don't know about ya'll, but I do not wake up pretty. I can be scary in the morning. I normally have bags under my eyes, no matter how much sleep I get. This is a step by step of lightening up your eyes.

Tools: Soho London New York Beauty Sponge, EcoTools Bamboo Powder Brush, Kabuki Brush


Makeup: Maybelline New York Fit Me concealer: 15 Fair Clair, Rimmel London Hide The Blemish concealer: 103 Soft Honey, Covergirl Simply Powder Foundation: Ivory, Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer: 002
  1. Start by washing your face with your favorite face wash
  2. Apply primer onto your powder brush and apply all over your face
  3. To remove the darkness under my eyes, I use my Rimmel London concealer
  4. Blend concealer in with your sponge
  5. To lighten up your under eyes apply Maybelline concealer
  6. Apply concealer in any spots that maybe blemished or red
  7. My face can be very oily, so I always apply my Covergirl powder
  8. Voila! I'm ready for my Monday work day



Have a great Monday

xojacki

2 comments:

  1. Jacki, I like your photos! I still haven't cracked the code on how to get good pix of me putting on makeup etc. how do u do yours? Timer on camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I use my phones timer. I'm actually in the process of being able to make videos! Stayed tuned. Thanks for the love
    xo

    ReplyDelete