Monday, February 25, 2013

Inspiration: Pixie Hair - Oscars 2013

I watched the Oscars last night and the one thing that stood out to me was, pixie hair. I'm going through a long hair crisis right now, so I'm loving short hair. If you watched the Oscars or saw highlights then you probably saw Charlize Theron's hair... perfect.

This image is from Ryan Seacrest.com In her interview she stated that she had to cut her hair for a new role. She said it was freeing and that every woman should do it. I completely agree, will I ever do it? Probably not. Even though my hair has been almost every color of the rainbow,  cutting it super short is out of my league. Maybe if I got paid thousands and thousands for a movie roll, I would ;) Charlize cannot go wrong! If she had a bald head and wore a trashbag she would still be amazing.



My Second favorite hair of the night was Anne Hathaway, obviously


Anne is quickly becoming one of my favorite actresses, specially after Cat Woman! She looked amazing last night. It's a shame her two girls got so much attention... I mean, they have their own Twitter account... 


No intro needed.


You can see more of her here.



What was your favorite part of the Oscars? Do you think I should chop off my hair?
 Have an amazing Monday.

xojacki

1 comment:

  1. It seems like the pixie is everywhere right now! I'm not brave enough to go for it, though!
    -Arielle
    P.S. Found ya through Monday Beauties

    ReplyDelete