Saturday, February 23, 2013

Review: Flower by Drew Barrymore

Last week I bought a new lip liner, Flower by Drew Barrymore. I promised I would do a review and here it it.



Review: I love how smooth it went on, it's almost creamy. It was so easy to just follow the lines of my lips. The color of it is gorgeous and you get the color on the first application, you don't have to go over it again and again. It's perfect, I will definitely be buying more lip liners from the Flower brand. 


The reason I chose the Plum LP5 was because I thought it would go great with my CoverGirl Lipperfection Lipcolor - Spellbound 325, and it does. I realized I prefer to see the difference in color from my lip liner and lipstick, so I like a darker lip liner. CoverGirl Lipperfection is my favorite lipstick! 



Have you tried either of these products? What are your favorite lip liners?

xojacki

No comments:

Post a Comment