1 pound of ground meat(hamburger, turkey, venison)
- First, I mixed my deer meat with basil and then added breadcrumbs to be able to make it into small balls.
- Add some oil into the skillet and fill it with meatballs
- Let them brown on all sides and be sure they are fully cooked in the middle, this does take sometime. If you don't have time to stand at the stove, you can put them in a crock pot with marinara sauce.
- After that, fill in the sides of your pita with marinara sauce. You may need to cut your meatballs in half to fit more in.
- Add more marinara sauce, and top it with cheese. YUM!